Friday, May 30, 2014

Halloween in May!

Time for another Basic Sketch with Kiwi Lane!

Go visit them on Facebook! They have challenges every week and you can win a $25 gift card to get even more Kiwi Lane goodness!

Here is the Basic Sketch for this week:


And here is my Halloween version:


I decided to combine my current obsessions... Kiwi Lane, meet Out On A Limb Cutouts!

I LOVE the pumpkins and seeds!!!

And of course I always love my bracket templates:


Kiwi Lane has an awesome 12 inch chevron set, but I needed littler "spikes"... so I used their chevron card template and just traced it twice onto my paper strip:


Ta-da! Little "spikes" to go with my pumpkins!

Expect to see more of my new favorite Kiwi Lane + Out On A Limb = Awesome Cute Quick Layout formula!

No comments:

Post a Comment