Wednesday, June 20, 2012

July Layouts

For July my scrapbook club is doing double paper packets!

First up, the Pemberly paper:


I wasn't too excited about this paper at first (dainty floral doesn't really match my kids...) but I love the colors! 


We are using the Honey Mini Medley Accents pack and the Color Ready Wooden Shapes. I really like the wooden shapes, but be warned: the colors turn out a lot darker and a little yellow-cast when you ink them!


Up last, the Superhero paper:


I wanted to do something a little more generic with this paper, so we are making July 4th pages instead of superhero pages.


I have had this poem marked in my Shel Silverstein book for FOREVER waiting to use on a page! I love it! Add some stamped Dimensional Elements Stars and poof! Done!


Both layouts were heavily inspired by the beyond-talented Amber Packer. Visit her blog HERE to see the most amazing scrapbook pages and home decor.

If you are bored in July in Utah County, come scrap with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment