Monday, July 30, 2012

Yep... Still Summer

We've already discussed that I am not a huge fan of Summer.

It's been extra hot and extra muggy lately; so I am extra uncomfortable... My kids are starting the nearing-the-end freak-out and driving me crazy... My house is a disaster filled with old clothes I attempted to organize and never finished...

So I think it's time to post something cute to remind me that this is supposed to be a happy fun time:


I made this banner forever ago, but finally just hung it up! It was designed by my super-talented upline Blythe, visit her blog HERE, who always makes cute things. Close up of each letter:







I was out of chipboard (I know, ridiculous) so these are backed with a cut-up Amazon box. It doesn't need to be acid-free to hang on the wall, right? 

Happy summer!



1 comment:

  1. Cute Christina! And a great reminder during these hot, muggy summer days :)

    ReplyDelete