Monday, September 24, 2012

National Stamping Month

Since National Stamping Month is almost over, I thought this last week was the perfect time to tell everyone about the Close To My Heart special! Ok, I forgot until now. Fire me. 

The special is that if you spend $35 on anything from Close To My Heart you can get this exclusive DOUBLE stamp set for $5!!!


The "It's Your Day" stamp set! It's super cute and super versatile and I love it! Here are a few things I've made with this awesome stamp set:


This is a cute little 3x3 card using only cardstock. All the patterns were stamped using the stamp set!


This whole layout is made from white cardstock (with a bit of Kraft for photo mats) rainbow stamped with the stamp set. I have seen this rainbow-type look everywhere and decided to create it for less than $1! You should be able to click on the photo to make it bigger...


This is my attempt to keep paper where I need it. At any given moment I have at least 5 pen magnets on the fridge, but my post-its seem to wander off. All by themselves I'm sure. So with a bit of chipboard and the new stamp set, I made a home for some paper! 

Obviously I am on an outline/doodle-in-black-pen kick, sorry. 

You have less than a week to get this fun stamp set! Hurry hurry!

No comments:

Post a Comment