Monday, February 3, 2014

Iolite #9

So.... This is my new friend's fault!

I was mentioning that I was going to try to enter other sketch contests since Kiwi Lane is only twice a month now, and mentioned that I liked Scrapbook Steals Mid-Week-Mojo sketches, and mentioned that I was too far behind in the series to get started...

And the crazy woman convinced me that I could catch up!

And I believed her!!

So here is Iolite #9:


And here is my two-page version:


Yep, sketch #9 out of 10 and I am trying to get all 8 before that done! In a week! Crazy!

But I might get a whole ton of scrapbooking accomplished!


The title really isn't invisible, just hard to photograph! I tried to alter my Thickers to look like hail. I think I got close.

The pictures you can't see are my baby playing in the hail Daddy brought inside. They're cute!

Go HERE to see other interpretations.

Darn you Kristy Lee!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment