Friday, June 13, 2014

Basic Sketch

This has to be fast!!!

Tomorrow is my boy's birthday and I am running a *tad* behind in preparations...

So here is Kiwi Lane's Basic Sketch this week:


And here is my version:


I keep adding to my addictions! It all really took off when I visited my first scrapbook expo... then I joined Close To My Heart... then came Kiwi Lane... and now I am mixing them all together with Out On A Limb Cutouts!


I like getting just the cutouts and not the full page packets. Then I feel like I am using up some of my own stash of paper instead of just buying more!


This is odd. I only used one Kiwi Lane template on this whole layout?! You can tell I was rushing things a bit... LOVE my big rings circle template though!

Visit Kiwi Lane's Facebook page to enter!

No comments:

Post a Comment