Thursday, October 2, 2014

DT Doodles #19

Here is the Kiwi Lane DT Doodles #19 sketch for this week:


And here is my version:


I got to make the "sample" layout again! LOVE my little job!

I used a REALLY old Pebbles Inc. paper pack that came with a bunch of cute stickers. Normally I am not a sticker person, but these matched so perfectly... So I made it work (Project Runway is on tonight, so I figured it was appropriate to quote Tim Gunn):


I added dimension and reduced the "cheapness" of the letter stickers by simply sticking the stickers on white paper and cutting them out again!

Even just a few pop dots can help stickers out:


I also glued my borders to white paper and cut them out again. It's an easy way to add contrast when you don't want to ink the edges!

You have plenty of time, so go HERE to enter!

Get scrappin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment