Saturday, July 4, 2015

Happy 4th of July!!!

I made a layout just for fun!

And it happens to be 4th of July related!

And today is the 4th of July!!!

So here it is:


I bought a Simple Stories "Sea To Shining Sea" paper/sticker pack from allscrapbooksteals.com (LOVE them) and decided to actually USE it before I put it away and forgot I owned it... other people do that too, right?!

Anyway, I'm not a big pocket-page scrapbooker, so I cut apart some of the 4x6 cards for journaling spots and my USA title:


I made my stars by tracing my Kiwi Lane star template on plain white paper and cutting it out. Then I just traced parts of the star on my paterned paper and pieced it all together on my plain star:


The wood paper is so old it doesn't even have a company mark on it! I hope it's still acid free...

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment