Wednesday, September 2, 2015

September Layout

Here is the layout my Close To My Heart scrapbooking group will be making in September:


We are using the new Zoe Paper Packet and the new Coral Shimmer Trim with the old Glacier Extra Thick Twine and the retired Coral Reef Sequins.

I know George, I said we would take a break from the Shimmer Trim... but I lied. I just couldn't help myself:


It matched too perfectly!

These are really not as hard to make as they look:


I just glued loops on the back of a circle. Quick and easy!

If you follow Kiwi Lane's blog and saw THIS POST this layout may look a tad familiar...

That's because I TOTALLY COPIED myself!!!

Here is the layout I made for Kiwi Lane back in July:


Yep. Pretty much the only difference is my use of scallop templates and paper placement:


And stitching:


You thought the loopy flowers looked hard!

I think it's fine to copy yourself! Especially if it was cute! You already did the hard part, just change the paper and embellishments and SPEED through that layout!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment