Thursday, October 22, 2015

October Layout

Ummm... oops!

Here is the layout my Close To My Heart scrapbooking group ALREADY made... since it's late October...:


We used the Nevermore Paper Packet, Silver Metallic Tape, and Silver Sequins. LOVE the new Silver Metallic Tape!!!

These are still some of my favorite letter stamps ever made:


Any day I get to use my matching Martha Stewart spider web punches is a GOOD day:


The pictures going on this one are a group of disgusting snails attacking the pretty pumpkin on the front porch that my daughter painstakingly painted to look like a silver spider web... ew...

Anyway, Happy almost Halloween!!!

2 comments:

  1. I have many alpha stamps I can't part with. I, too, love outline stamps. It's what we used before Cricut and I still like to use them. I love inky fingers. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knew I couldn't be the only one!!! ;) If your fingers don't get inky and your nails don't get ruined... then you weren't truly crafting!

      Delete