Sunday, November 1, 2015

November Layout

Here is the layout my Close To My Heart scrapbooking group will be making this month:


We are using the Sangria Paper Packet, the matching flower Sangria Assortment, the Bronze Shimmer Trim, and the Durables Artisan Studs.

Usually the resin flowers in the matching assortments are a little too thick for me, but these ones are just about perfect!

I left this page title-less since it could go TONS of different ways... In my mind the title goes on the left page right underneath the shimmer trim:


Since the paper is fall-ish, I thought it would be fun to make flowers out of leaves:


And by "fun" I mean "fussy cutting for eternity"... At least I ended up with pretty results!

Let me know if you'd like to make your own!

No comments:

Post a Comment