Monday, January 4, 2016

KL January Card Sketch

First sketch of the year!!!

Go to Kiwi Lane's blog HERE for details to participate and win.

Here is the sketch:


I LOVE the Winter Template!!!

I wasn't quite sure which direction I wanted to go with this one... so I made two! Both my cards are 5x7 and greeting-less to make things more versatile.

Sample #1:


Believe it or not, this simple and elegant cardstock-only approach is a BIG challenge for me! I do really like how it turned out!

Just some inking and a bit of Liquid Pearls for embellishments:


Done!

Card #2:


Yep. VERY different approach here! I like this one, too!

I lined just the edges of my snowflake with Shimmer Trim so the card wasn't totally overwhelmed with glitter:


Fun stuff!

Go make your own!

No comments:

Post a Comment