Monday, February 22, 2016

KL February Layout Sketch

Shhh...

Here's a secret...

The layout challenges are my favorite!

Here is the Kiwi Lane February layout sketch:


And here is my sample:


Yes, the crazy paper choices were on purpose! In the photos my daughter is wearing a sparkly blue headband and the baby she is mauling is wearing a leopard-print outfit. See?! The paper isn't crazy, it's perfect!

I love how the sketch draws attention to the title:  


Any time you can "ground" your title is a good time!

I decided the journaling lines in the sketch would be journaling strips instead:


Yes again! Stamping journaling takes some time, but I hate my handwriting. HATE it!!! And since I own every alphabet stamp set Close To My Heart has ever made, I figure I better use them once in awhile!

Make sure you visit Kiwi Lane's blog HERE to make your own layout and enter to win!

No comments:

Post a Comment