Monday, February 27, 2017

February Layouts

Well!

It's about time, right?!

Pretty sure when they took out my teenager's tumor they took out my creativity along with it... at least for a couple of months... ;)

But I'm BAAAAAACK!!!

Here is layout #1 my Close To My Heart scrapbooking group made this month:


We used the Hello Lovely Workshop with the paper packet, matching stickers, bling, and ribbon. 

I LOVE the flower stamps that match this workshop:


Here is layout #2:


We used the Sweet Treats Workshop with the paper packet, matching stickers, bling, and 3 kinds of washi tape.

I needed a doughnut so bad making these pages:


I really appreciate the workshops Close To My Heart is offering lately!!! All the paper and embellishment matching is done for you! Just order and create!

No comments:

Post a Comment