Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Beautiful Friendship Layout

Ok, this paper only retired last month, so I'm sloooowly catching up...

Since it says "Spring" in the title, I'm guessing my Close To My Heart scrapbooking group probably made this one around April/May ish...


We used the Beautiful Friendship Workshop and my new favorite flower alphabet stamp colored in with alcohol markers:


The workshop even came with chipboard flowers! You know how I love a good flower cluster:


We used a Kiwi Lane Border Template to make the curvy edges for the banner, gathered a bit of ribbon along the edge, and dotted some pink Peal Pen between the triangles. 

It sounds like a lot, but really the embellishments went pretty quickly! And it adds SO much to the overall look!

Go craft!

No comments:

Post a Comment