Saturday, August 20, 2011

Mini Cards!

I finally got a chance to play with the new papers from Close To My Heart! The new idea book came out August 1st with 8 new paper packs to choose from... so of course I couldn't choose and had to do something with all of them. I was heavily inspired by the 8 little cards we made at my last unit meeting. That's the best thing about being a consultant. I get to hang out with extremely creative people! All of the cards are 3x3 with lots of dimension:

 Typeset
 Elemental
 Dreamin'
 Sonoma
 Mischief
 Believe
 Wonderland
Roxie

I promise they aren't fuzzy in real life! Still working out this photography-to-blog thing...

I used the new color-ready butterflies and stars, ribbon, brads, the "Live Your Style" stamp set, tons of 3-D foam tape, and lots of sparkles! I have a few kits left over from my monthly club, so if you are interested email me at steeltulip@hotmail.com. All 8 cards are all stamped and cut; all you do is sponge the edges and glue them together! Each kit is $10 + shipping (sorry, only US). 

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment