Thursday, September 22, 2011

THANK YOU!!!

Holy Cow!!! I never thought I would ever get any comments, let alone another follower! You Heart 2 Heart girls are so nice! I will definitely be playing along with the challenges more often now! Here is a card to everyone who visited my blog lately:


Archivers had an extremely similar card for a make-and-take a few weeks back. I loved it and recreated (ok, copied) it with products that I had on hand. Yes, the little bird is quilled! My daughter really loved the whole quilling experience at Archivers and asked for an instruction book for her birthday. Of course I looked through it myself... so expect to see a few more quilled things coming soon! 
Thanks again to everyone for looking!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty quilled birdie! Love your card! (I deleted first comment because of typos--just fyi!) Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete