Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Hmmm...

Well, so much for posting twice a week!

I finally took pictures of the pages we made at my monthly scrapbook group! (If you are in the Pleasant Grove, Utah area, let me know if you ever want to join us) I am not sure why the photos are so poor, but here is a slightly blurry look:


This first one is the Roxie paper packet. We only used a few embellishments because I wanted the swirly paper to stand out. 


Here is a close-up of the title. It was a lot of strategic masking and embossing!


This next one is the Mischief paper packet. We also used the new spooky felt shapes which I now LOVE! 


I'm not sure how well you can tell, but this is a close up of the cool embossing technique I used on the border. (Click on the photo to enlarge it) I stamped the image first in colonial white and blotted it with a napkin, then stamped it in grey wool a few times to darken it. Last I stamped it in Versmark and embossed it with clear embossing powder slightly off to give a black shadow. Gotta love clear stamps!


No comments:

Post a Comment