Friday, October 7, 2011

Someone else's cute idea...

Ok, so this one is not mine, but I love it so much it's going up anyway!


Have I mentioned how creative my Close To My Heart upline is? I made this Halloween countdown at one of her workshops. You can visit Blyhte's blog HERE to see all her great artwork. This is a close up of the amazing roses from the new CTMH Cricut cartridge:


These ones have been sanded and beat up a bit (on purpose) so they are a bit rougher than normal. I love it!

On a side note, I am participating in the Fabulously Artsy Tresa Black's Blogtober Fest! If you have a few spare weeks to look at all her art, THIS is her blog. Not exaggerating! You will end up stalking her just like me, she is so creative! I am personally challenging myself to blog twice a week and try and learn more about this whole new-fangled blog thing :) Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment