Thursday, January 19, 2012

Birthday Cards

First of all, THANK YOU to the Fabulously Artsy Tresa Black (visit her amazing blog HERE) for teaching me how to add text to my photos! Now I can take credit for my scrappy stuff... or not if it doesn't turn out :)

That being said, I cannot take credit for this card:


I searched and searched to find out who I copied this idea from 2 years ago, and I failed! So if this is your card with my paper choice, please let me know so I can give you credit!!! It's so simple with the bow, but I love how it looks like presents.

This next card really is mine:


I had a few friends and Aunts (ok, only one friend and one Aunt) with birthdays who needed a special card.


The flowers are made with one of my many flower punches I am addicted to and a coiled ribbon center. I find that glue dots work best for this technique, but you can finish the end off with a glue gun to make sure it survives the mail!


And yes, I am particularly proud of my ribbon bows on both of these! So nice when things turn out!

No comments:

Post a Comment