Friday, January 20, 2012

Wonderland Layouts

FIRST TIME EVER!!! I posted 2 days in a row! Wow! Don't get used to it...

Here is the layout my scrapbook club made for January:


We used the Wonderland paper packet and the Top Coats Icing Overlays (which are now discontinued and sold out). The overlays are fancy transparencies that are impossible to photograph and look amazing in real life. 


If you have the Icing Overlays and are wondering where the little snowflakes are, I cut them out of a bigger piece. It started out like this:


And I just carefully cut it into little pieces! This way I will get more out of my pack since I cannot buy any more :( 

If you are ever in the Utah County, Utah area and want to participate in the scrapbook club, let me know! For February we are doing the Elemental and Typeset paper packets. My goal is to actually post them before February... we'll see...

No comments:

Post a Comment