Sunday, April 1, 2012

Expo Recap- part 3

This is an official record: 3 posts in 3 days! This will never happen again...

Here is my third and last mini-book from the Scrapbook Expo:


My photograph really doesn't do this book justice! The front is stamped acrylic and the inside is canvas-covered chipboard. This book is by incredible Jamie Dougherty from Prima. (check out their new ustream class channel HERE) She is a really good teacher!

If you are like me, you open a pack of Prima flowers and think the packaging is almost as pretty as the product! So we used it:


The photo mat is the backing from the burlap strips! So creative.

The buckle is my FAVORITE part of this album, but it was supposed to be yellow. I liked the pink side better...


 So I just reversed mine and covered the ugliness with sparkles! I love it!


As a last expo-parting moment I would like to share the only supply I needed to adhere EVERYTHING on each of my 3 mini-books:


Best. Glue. Ever. 

You know it's good when it's flammable!

No comments:

Post a Comment