Monday, May 21, 2012

June Layout

Yay! Early again!

Here is the layout my scrapbook group will be making in June:


We will be using the Cruisin' Paper Packet. This paper is really travel-themed, but I think my layout ended up being neutral enough that it will work for other things, too. Like pictures of my son learning to ride his bike... that's about the extent of "travel" we do around here!


You can't really tell, but the letters are embossed on the Pennant Dimensional Elements. It gives a fun effect in real life. Use your imagination :)


What goes better with travel than Dr. Seuss? I have been waiting to use bits of this book on a page for a long time! Finally!

If you are in the Utah County area and want to participate, let me know! We would love to scrapbook with you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment