Tuesday, May 1, 2012

May layouts

I am finally ahead! Here are the two paper packets my scrapbook group will be doing for May, BEFORE we actually do them ;)

Lucy:


Super-girly and sparkly! We are using the Cream Pearls and Glitz Glitter Gel. The flowers are from the Lucy Workshop On The Go stamp set and I love them.


I wanted the sweet leaf green to show through in my letters, so I only dabbed the Glitz gel on instead of applying a think line-coating.


And Victory:


Very manly! We are using the Milepost Shapes stars and the Durables Square Studs in pewter. I left a big blank spot on the bottom of the pages so my girls could add whatever title they wanted. 


This is the first time in a LONG time that I didn't sponge my pages! They are all direct-to-paper inked in black. I forgot how much faster it is that way...

Let me know if you are in the Utah County area and want to come scrapbook with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment