Tuesday, October 16, 2012

October Layout #2

Ummmm... oops!

Here is the second layout my scrapbooking group is making in 4 days:


Sorry for the not-so-good pictures! It's really difficult for me to photograph black for some reason... Anyway, we are using the Mischief paper packet and of course I love it because I LOVE Halloween!


Just an awesome "Eek!" that you can cut with the awesome new Close To My Heart Cricut cartridge! I embossed a spider web border in the background for some texture.


It's hard to see in my poor pictures, but all the "spider web" is covered in green Glitz Glitter Gel. I added some black sparkles and I love how it looks! By the way, this spider web cut is what sold me on the new Cricut cartridge. I have a big thing for spiders :)


...Which is probably why this little guy is my favorite thing on the whole layout! He has his own tiny web and sparkly area and green thread. He's happy.

More Halloween to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment