Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Layouts for December

Oops!

Forgot to post these...

We doubled up again in December because all the paper packets are too cute to cut one out!

Here is layout #1:


We used the Frosted Paper Packet, Silver Shimmer Tape, Silver Glitz Gel, and Clear Sparkles.


I'm really mad they are discontinuing the glitter gel. I LOVE it. :(

I also used the amazingly awesome new Cricut Artbooking Cartridge to cut out all my snowflakes and the snowflake border. If you don't have this one, you NEED it!!!


And here is layout #2:


We used the limited edition Sparkle And Shine Paper Packet, the Sparkle And Shine Dimensional Elements, Red Shimmer Tape, and Red Glitz Gel.


The whole thing is pretty shiny... it's hard to photograph... you'll just have to trust me!

I loved ALL these papers!

No comments:

Post a Comment