Friday, September 19, 2014

Pansy #3-1

All done!

And even with a few hours to spare...

Pansy #3:


My layout:


Close up:


There is going to be TONS of journaling on this one, but my handwriting is awful so you'll just have to imagine it! I used the cards and paper from the Simple Stories Documented line.

Pansy #2:


My layout:


Close up:


I really love the stripes on the sides of this sketch! It helps that I used some of my favorite My Mind's Eye paper from the Cut & Paste line!

Pansy #1:


My layout:


Close up:


This one was fun! I was VERY covered in glue, but fun! I used my Kiwi Lane templates for the "waves" at the bottom and a lot of Close To My Heart twine and burlap.

I think maybe I'll try something new and just KEEP UP with the next series...

right...

No comments:

Post a Comment