Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Pansy #7-4

Ok, I'm playing catch-up!

I REALLY want to enter the Scrapbook Steals Mid-Week-Mojo Perfectly Pansy series Grand Prize... but I have a *few* layouts to finish first...

So here is what I have done so far:

Pansy #7:


My layout:


Close up:


I stamped journaling lines on my starbursts and used some of those bazillions of dots they give you in the Thickers alphabets as "brads".

Pansy #6:


My layout:


Close up:


I've decided it's ok to use my super old dated stickers as long as they go perfectly with the page. Like a grasshopper sticker with pictures of my son holding... a grasshopper...

Pansy #5:


My layout:


Close up:


All I could see with the circles on the sketch was cereal. Luckily I have photos of EVERYTHING! Including my daughter eating Fruit Loops!

Pansy #4:


My layout:


Close up:


For some reason this one needed to be Christmas. I used the circles as journaling dots and added a bit of silver glitter glue for bling.

Perhaps this would be easier if I didn't need to turn them all into 2-pagers... hmmmmm...

Only 3 more to go!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment