Monday, February 9, 2015

Daffodil #1

Woo Hoo!

My flu is mostly gone and I am ON TIME with a Scrapbook Steals Mid Week Mojo Sketch!

Life might be ok today...

Here is the sketch:


And here is my 2-page version:


I just mirrored the sketch for the left page. Sooooo easy!

I haven't done this for awhile:


 I printed out the restaurant's logo for my title! It turned out perfect! WAY better than me winging it with Thickers...

I love to journal in strips:


It breaks up long journaling and still allows your cute paper to show through!

I pulled out a bunch of these vintage things called "brads" for this one:


Seriously, where did brads go? Why are they extinct now? I still need them!!

Anyway, the brads on my layout look like the silverware in my still-un-printed photos. So totally relevant!

You still have a tiny bit of time to enter this week's sketch contest! Go to Scrapbook Steals blog HERE for all the details.

Make your own!

No comments:

Post a Comment