Tuesday, February 3, 2015

KL Card Sketch #2

I don't know about you guys, but I have piles of cards that I make too late to mail and wait "for next year" and next year never seems to come at a convienent time again so the pile grows and grows...

Just me?

Well Kiwi Lane has a great Valentine's Day card sketch with PLENTY of time to make and mail!

Here is the sketch:


And here is my sample card:


It is a 5x7 card using Close To My Heart paper, Kiwi Lane Sweetheart and Tiny Sweetheart templates, and a Fiskars scalloped circle punch.

To make a sparkly title I just stamped in light ink and traced over the letters with my trusty pink Glitz gel:


I traced my Sweetheart bracket shape along the bottom of the card to add interest when it's opened:


See that little strip of paper inside? It's a POCKET!!! I'm going to be super on the ball and put a Valentine's picture inside!

So not only mailed out in time, but with a PHOTO!!!

Right, I know, we'll see...

Visit Kiwi Lane HERE to enter to win your own set of Sweetheart templates!

Go make your own card!


No comments:

Post a Comment