Monday, April 13, 2015

KL scrapbook sketch #4

Here is another chance to get a layout done and WIN from Kiwi Lane!

Visit their blog HERE for all the details.

Here is the sketch:


And here is my sample layout:


It's a baby layout! Even though my "baby" is almost 4... please tell me I'm not the only one hopelessly behind!!!

I took out a picture, added a journaling spot, and switched some flowers around; but not too many changes on this one!

Of course some Thickers for the title:


And my favorite Kiwi flowers:


And here is something new! Well, for me at least:


That little squiggle accenting the bottom of my photo is actually a CARD template! I love how it looks down there! Definitely have to do this again!

Make sure you get scrappin' and enter to win!

Go make your own!

No comments:

Post a Comment