Thursday, April 2, 2015

Layout for April

I had to post this April 2nd so people would know I was serious.

Not a fan of April Fool's crap...

So here is the layout my Close To My Heart scrapbooking group will be making in April:


We are using the Brushed Paper Packet, the matching Brushed Complements Vellum Stickers, Sparkles, and TONS of Bitty Sparkles!

All the circles were punched with my new We R Memory Keepers around-the-page punches and matching edge punches... darn the warehouse sale!!!

Normally I hate stickers. Like, HATE. But something about these vellum ones make them really pretty:


I actually like these ones a lot:


This is more doodling than I've done in quite a while, but I really like how it turned out! Of course I needed to add a bazillion butterflies:


Who doesn't need a bazillion butterflies?!

Contact me if you'd like to join us!


No comments:

Post a Comment