Monday, May 18, 2015

KL Scrapbook Sketch #5

It's time for another Scrapbook Sketch challenge at Kiwi Lane!!!

Go to their blog HERE to see all the info and enter to WIN!

Here is the sketch:


And here is my sample:


Can we just take a moment and bask in the beauty of My Mind's Eye paper?

Sooooo pretty!

Anyway...

I LOVE being the sample lady!!! It seems to be the only way I can scrapbook lately.. I HAVE to ;)

I also LOVE every single Kiwi Lane flower:


The flowers were what sucked me in 2 years ago! I used every layer of the Wildflower templates and a snowflake punch for the centers.

I hand-stitched around my Clara Lane template strips and around all my Tags. Yes, it takes some time. Yes, it's worth it! 

I broke some of my "rules" on this layout:


I backed pictures with patterned paper AND stamped directly on my layout! I think I've finally realized I have *plenty* of paper and it's ok to use it... sometimes... we'll see if I can be brave/smart enough to do it again...

Go enter your own!

No comments:

Post a Comment