Monday, June 15, 2015

MWM Tulip #8

I'm baaaaaaaaaack!!!

Wow. Being Camp Director for Girls' Camp TOTALLY killed me. I got by on pure stubbornness and adrenaline... til I got home. Then I CRASHED!!

Long story short, I'm "better" now and decided to participate in Scrapbook Steals Mid Week Mojo sketch Tulip #8!

Here is the sketch:


And here is my 2-page version:


Yes, I am a total nerd and took pictures of my kids eating pizza pie on March 14th this year because it was:


Get it?!

It was even accurate 2 extra digits this year!!!

Ok, so I'm a dork, but the page is still awesome!

I made a pi symbol out of my trusty Thickers and luckily had a bunch of duplicates so I could list pi out as far as my Ipad's calculator listed across the top of my page:


And just in case you need more of the story behind the Pi Day photos that are not developed yet (It's only June after all) here is my journaling:


I started to stamp it all... but bailed after I messed up at the very end of the first line and realized what a migraine I set myself up to get... so I just stamped the word "pie" for emphasis.

There is still a few more hours left to enter! Go HERE for all the details!

No comments:

Post a Comment