Saturday, June 27, 2015

KL Scrapbook Sketch #6

Quick!!!

You have about 25 hours left to enter the Kiwi Lane sketch challenge for this week!!!

Go to their blog HERE for all the details!

Here is the sketch:


And here is my sample:


I changed things up a bit, but I REALLY like it!!! Boy layouts can be soooo hard! Luckily quite a few companies are now making cute and/or manly boyish lines!

I strayed a bit from my trusty Thickers for my title on this one:


I stamped over a sticker for my "little" boy's name and used some super old chipboard for the rest.

Here is where I went a bit overboard with my templates:


But overboard in a good way! ...at least I think so... When you have such a cute paper line with so many cute patterns you just want to use them all!!!

Hurry go make your own!

No comments:

Post a Comment