Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Layouts for June

Yep, that's right!

LayoutS!

Close To My Heart had a special paper packet for May only, so my Close To My Heart scrapbooking group is doubling up this month!

Layout #1:


This layout uses the Jackson Paper Packet, the Dimensional Elements Banners, the Glacier Extra Thick Twine, and the Durables Triangle Studs.

The title is my favorite:


And lately if I don't designate a spot for journaling it's not going to happen... so:


Layout #2:


This layout uses the special Taste Of Summer Paper Packet, the Dimensional Elements Banners, and the Flamingo Enamel Dots.

Obviously I was still in a big fun title mood:


And my Kiwi Lane flowers managed to find their way on here, too:


I REALLY like both of these!!! It's so fun to be "forced" to make extra-good pages for my group to copy! Seems to be the only way I get any scrapbooking done lately...

Contact me if you'd like to join us!

No comments:

Post a Comment