Monday, March 21, 2016

Kiwi Lane March Scrapbook Sketch

Yay! Kiwi Lane sketch time again!!!

Visit their blog HERE to learn how to WIN!

Here is the sketch:


And here is my sample:


Crazy busy layout, but it IS for a crazy busy little girl... so it works!

Big fan of the placement of the title on the arrow:


It conveys so much movement! Love it!

I really like to buy scrapbook stuff in pre-coordinated packs, but I don't really like to pocket scrapbook and everything seems to come with 3x4 and 4x6 pocket cards now... so I cut apart any matching cards I like into embellishments, journaling spots, or titles:


Ta-da! Now I'm not wasting things and I'm not forced into a style I don't like!

See what I mean about movement:


The arrows with the slope with the chevrons?! Whoosh!!! Kiwi Lane is GREAT for adding movement to layouts!

Go make your own!

No comments:

Post a Comment