Friday, April 1, 2016

April Layouts

Yep, LayoutS again!

My Close To My Heart scrapbooking group needs to double up this month so we don't miss out on any of the cute paper soon to be retiring!

First layout:


We are using the Penelope Paper Packet, matching Penelope Compliments, Silver Puffies, and Silver Shimmer Trim.

The "Spring" sticker from the Compliments was perfect for the title:


Butterflies and glitter make me happy!


Second layout:


We are using the Regatta Paper Packet and Blue Enamel & Gems Duos.

Since there are soooo many different directions you can go with this paper, I left it title-less. I'm going to put my title in the white waves paper on the left page here:


Just a few accent embellishments on this one:


I liked the cleaner look with this paper!

Scrap away!

No comments:

Post a Comment