Monday, April 18, 2016

MWM Lily #10

I HAD to do at least one of the Scrapbook Steals Lily series Mid Week Mojo on time!

My DAUGHTER'S name is Lily!!!

Here is the sketch:


And here is my of course 2-page version:


I have been waiting for an excuse to use my new train cutouts from Out On A Limb and here is it!!! I even have pictures all ready and waiting to put on!

Seriously, how cute is this title:


When I'm feeling ambitious (or guilty because I own a bazillion stamps I don't use) I like to stamp my journaling:


Yep, it takes QUITE a while! Every time I power through I end up loving the look, though, and my stamps are WAY cuter than my handwriting... so I'll keep "wasting" time doing it!

Go visit the Scrapbook Steals blog HERE to find out all about their Mid Week Mojo contests!

Then make your own!

No comments:

Post a Comment