Monday, April 25, 2016

KL April Layout Sketch

Have I mentioned lately that I really like butterflies?!

Kiwi Lane's layout sketch for the month made me pretty happy: butterflies AND another printable title for you! Visit their blog HERE to play along!

Here is my sample:


I used Kiwi Lane's own Flutter paper! I LOVE that they have paper now!!!

The printable title fits perfectly inside a bunch of different Kiwi shapes:


Sometimes all your layout needs is a name and a date... and of course a cute butterfly quote:


It's refreshing that I don't feel the need to "over-embellish" my Kiwi layouts! Just some simple glitter pen and a few sparkles to highlight my favorite spots:


The paper does all the talking on this one!

Make sure you make your own and enter to WIN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment