Monday, July 25, 2016

July Layouts

2 double months in a row!

My Close To My Heart scrapbooking group might be getting frustrated with me...

Layout #1:


We used the Magical Paper Packet, the Magical Sequins, and some ancient long-retired chipboard stars colored to match with alcohol markers.

I love the title:


I got the idea from a Jamberry wrap I wore for the 4th of July!

Hooray for circle cutters:


Layout #2:


We used the Florence Paper Packet, the Florence Compliments, the Florence Sequins, and the Rose Gold Foil Tape.

A perfect title just happened to come on the sticker sheet:


SO convenient!

I love any flourish stamp, and this one is no exception:


This layout did not want to photograph... everything is much brighter and rose-gold shiny:


Sorry it took so long to post Valerie and George!

Happy scrappin'!

1 comment:

  1. I love what you did with these layouts. You inspired me to buy a couple of Kiwi templates and give them a try! I thought it would be the perfect set to scrap with my daughter. She loves to trace and cut.

    ReplyDelete