Saturday, August 25, 2012

Happy Birthday Blythe!

Today is my amazingly talented and really nice upline Blythe's birthday! She is turning 24 with a few years experience ;)

I didn't get to go shopping (see previous post) so all she got was this card:


As close to a copy from an old Papercrafts magazine as I could get! I think it turned out cute... I just wish it was attached to a present!


Every cupcake needs a little pink glitter! My cupcake stamp was too big to fit in the circle punch I wanted to use, so I just chopped off some of the "wrapper" at the bottom. 


Just the inside view. Not sure why the Hollyhock pink looks so red in this photo?


I like to make cards that open in fun ways! To me, this version of opening is more fun than the traditional card. 

Ok, so it's not that exciting. Let's remember that I haven't slept in 3 days...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BLYTHE!!!

1 comment: