Friday, July 5, 2013

DT Doodles #26

I just realized we are now EXACTLY at the 1/2 way point of 2013! (weeks wise) At the risk of sounding old, where did this year go? All the sudden I have a 2 year old, a 7 year old, and a tween going to girls camp?! Sigh...

I wasn't going to do the Kiwi Lane sketch this week due to busyness, totally a word by the way, but all my Authentique "Pride" paper left over from my wood decor binge was just sitting on the table calling me... so I gave in!

Here is the sketch:


And here is my layout:


It's funny, the Kiwi Lane designer used this paper pack, too! Go HERE to see. 

Quick close up of my title:


I used some really old Close To My Heart stamps masked off to get different colors of ink. The Kiwi Lane templates are Abbie Road and Happy Trails. A few brads and some bakers twine and ta-da! I made a layout in one day! The pictures are glued on and the whole finished thing is IN MY ALBUM already! 

Huzzah for sketches!

-I had to add the huzzah because my husband made fun of me for saying that word just yesterday-

so HUZZAH!




1 comment:

  1. Hey Tina! You commented on my blog during the Kiwi Lane blog hop this weekend and asked how I made the "splat" behind the fish. It's a template! It's from Kiwi Lane's Paradise template set. I just wanted to make sure you got an answer. Thanks for hopping this weekend and have a great day!

    ReplyDelete