Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Not My Idea...

Ok!

To recap on my last post... I honestly have no idea what else I was going to say about that layout. The paper is My Minds Eye? My glitter letters turned out awesome? My brain is fried! If you have a question I overlooked in my exhaustion, email me!

I have not been very crafty lately.

...because we put our house up for sale!

Now THAT is a pain!

Anyway, I was able to sneak off to my Close To My Heart upline Blythe's group for a second of creativity a few weeks ago. We made this little piece of happiness:


It's only the cutest IKEA $.99 frame ever! 

We used retired stamp sets and paper, but IKEA still sells the frames! For a dollar!


This is one of the only bits of craftiness left up in my house. Apparently my "artwork" is really "clutter" to the rest of the world. 


But this one was just too happy to pack up! 

To see other cute stuff from Blythe, who is actually in a situation to craft occasionally, visit her blog HERE.

I am secretly working on a layout when my husband is at work and none of the kids are looking... I'll post it if I ever finish!

Wish me luck!

And someone to buy my house...

No comments:

Post a Comment