Saturday, August 10, 2013

DT Doodles #30

Can we just pause for a moment and mourn the end of another awesome SHARK WEEK!!!

...sigh...

Anyway, my husband went out of town so I scrapbooked!

Am I the only one who feels guilty scrapbooking while my husband is home? I know I shouldn't. I know he's fine with it. But I also know the kids are screaming and it's dinner time and the house is a mess but I just want to finish! this! one! thing!

So I mostly scrapbook during the day.

Here is this weeks sketch at Kiwi Lane:


And here is what I did with it:


The pictures going on it aren't precisely printed just yet, but they are my boy attempting to roller blade... again. He is improving!


I used all old Close To My Heart paper and doodled black lines around lots of stuff. Also anything remotely "sunshine-ish" needed some Glitz glitter gel in Almond. 

If I wasn't so distracted being a mom I probably could have posted this Wednesday!

Visit the Kiwi Lane blog HERE to see other layouts or play along!

Farewell SHARK WEEK. 

Sad.

Bur at least Timothy and Sandro got kicked off Project Runway!




No comments:

Post a Comment