Thursday, August 22, 2013

Pinspired Challenge #15

Wow!

Sorry it's been awhile...

I found a new challenge blog! It's called Pinspired Challenges. They have bi-monthly challenges based on pins! Anything goes! Visit their site HERE to see what everyone comes up with.

So here is the pinspiration:


I, of course, made a layout:


The colors photographed a little funky... I promise the dark stuff really is purple and glittered... 

At first I thought I'd do something with cute birds, but then I saw the "ABCs" in the top left corner. 

See it? 

Well I got REALLY stuck on the idea of letters and books and mommy birds reading to baby birds and that bright green with the tan... 

So in my brain that turned into a layout with pictures where my husband is being tackled and "forced" into reading my 18-month-old books! 

They're cute pictures! 

Just imagine how cute! 

No reading layout would be complete without a library card journaling tag:


And I warned you I got really stuck on letters:


Yes, I stamped my own background. 

Yes, it was tedious. 

Yes, it was worth it! 

I had fun on my first ever Pinspired Challenge! 


1 comment:

  1. Tina, Thanks so much for joining us at Pinspired Challenges. This looks like it's going to be a great layout! I can't believe you stamped that background! I like that you found inspiration in the letters from the image.

    ReplyDelete