Sunday, November 17, 2013

DT Doodles #43

Soooooo, I had this layout done back on Wednesday...

For some reason it just sat there un-photographed for awhile!

Here is the Kiwi Lane sketch for the week:


I LOVE that it is usually a multi-photo 2-pager! Makes my life so much easier! Go HERE to see all the cute interpretations. 

And here is my layout:


The pictures are my little one picking dandelions. I love how every child considers them flowers for a few years! I want to find some cute poem or quote that says something to that effect for the eventual journaling on this layout. Any ideas?


Hopefully you can see that some of the paper is shiny embossed and that the letters are felt. I like the texture!


I'm pretty proud of my homemade dandelions! I finally found a permanent, accessible home for my Cricut! Yay! So now it is officially out of it's box and MUCH more usable... so I used it! I just cut a bunch of the same flower in decreasing sizes from the Close To My Heart Art Philosophy cartridge. A little sponged ink and some ribbon stems and ta-da! Dandelions! 

Thanks for looking! 



No comments:

Post a Comment