Friday, November 22, 2013

DT Doodles #44

I have been creating like a mad woman lately... just not posting...

I'll explain later :)

Here is the Kiwi Lane sketch for this week:


I am so proud of myself! I found the EXACT number of photos to copy the sketch! Normally I can't find any pictures I want to cut down that small! Yay me!

Here is my very minimally altered version:


The pictures going on it (really they are already on it and put away in an album!) are my twin brother- and sister-in-law, so I needed a color palate that would work for both boys and girls together.


I think the rings template is my favorite right now! I figured they are a bit more masculine, so I could add the bit more feminine flower and heart to balance. 

I really love how this one turned out! The photos look great on it, too! To see other layouts, go visit Kiwi Lane HERE.

Happy Friday!


No comments:

Post a Comment