Wednesday, November 6, 2013

WINNER!!!

So sorry for the delay!

As my little one said, "Mama pooked"...

But I am now done puking, knockonwood, and have randomly selected a winner from the Kiwi Lane Blog Hop!

First, THANK YOU to everyone who commented!!! I loved ALL of them and was blown away at how nice everyone was! Huge ego boost!

Also, THANK YOU to all my new followers for joining!!! I hope I can live up to your expectations!

This card is for all of you awesome people:


It's appropriate! Trust me! My husband got a little tired of listening to me squeal and read out loud every time I got a comment :)

And the winner is.... Lucky #13 traupman!

Contact me at steeltulip@hotmail.com with your address and I'll get your cards sent right away!

Don't forget to check the Kiwi Lane blog HERE tomorrow to see who won the $25 gift certificate!

THANK YOU EVERYONE!


No comments:

Post a Comment