Friday, January 10, 2014

January CTMH Special!

Apparently January is National Papercrafting Month.

Who knew?

So Close To My Heart has an awesome special to celebrate! When you spend $35 from the Autumn/Winter 2013 catalog, you can get this card making set for only $15! 

It comes with full instructions and cutting guide, 15 cards and envelopes, a D-size stamp set, one sheet of die-cuts that match the stamp set, one sheet of Dream Pop paper, one sheet of Lagoon paper, one sheet of Goldrush paper, a whole roll of new Lagoon Shimmer Tape, a whole roll of new Gold Dot Washi Tape, and a whole pack of new Triangle Durables!!! 

https://cdn.closetomyheart.com/2014/image-gallery/1401-cc-npm-cloud-nine-us_ca.jpg


That's a lot of stuff!

To be honest, I got it for the embellishments! And saved money...

And of course I made a layout instead of cards:


These colors are really great together! And no, I've never been on a cruise. The pictures are my kids pretending seeds riding on leaves are cruising. Sigh...


This cloud is one of the die-cuts you stamp directly on with the matching stamp set. I just embossed it in gold to go with the shiny gold Washi tape.


My new favorite thing! Making paper out of Washi tape strips! This tape lined up really nicely, hardly any waste :)

If you have a consultant, make sure you order in January!

If you don't have a consultant, give me a call!

And if you are already in my group and order the special, let me know if you want cutting dimensions for the layout!

No comments:

Post a Comment